The easiest way to teach you how to create this type of workout is to download it from our database and have a look at how it was created. Let’s download ‘Michael’ (3 rounds for time of: run 800m, 50 sit ups, 50 back extensions).
- Tap the ’ Plus’ button in the top right corner to download a workout
- Choose ‘Find a workout online’
- Choose the ‘CrossFit’ tag
- Tap ‘Search’ in the top right corner
- Choose ‘Michael’ and tap ‘Download’ in the top right corner
- Tap ‘More Button’ (…) and tap ‘Edit’
- You can see how ‘Michael’ was created by combination of ‘Repeat’ and ‘Chrono’.
How to create workout similar to ‘Michael’
- Start creating you workout as described in ‘Creating workouts’ hint.
- When you open ‘create a new workout screen’, tap ‘Add exercise/Repeat or Rest’ button in the bottom left corner
- Choose ‘Repeat’ option. When this table opens, choose ‘For # of rounds’ where you set up timer for 3 Rds
- Tap ‘Add exercise button’ again, choose ‘Chrono’ , write down exercise you will be performing (run 800m), then another ‘Chrono’ for 50 sit ups and the third ‘Chrono’ for 50 back extensions
- Tap ‘Close repeat’ button in the bottom of the screen
- You are ready to go! All you need to do is to tap the screen after each completed round.
- After the completion of the workout, you can add your comments (Rx’d button is in the upper right corner of the screen).
The pre-designed option will time each of run of sit ups/back extensions. If you wish to time only each round you can edit this workout by putting run, sit ups and back extension into one ‘Chrono’ and tap CrossTimer screen after each competed round.