The easiest way to teach you how to create this type of workout is to download it from our database and have a look at how it was created. Let’s download ‘3x800m’ (3 rounds for time of run 800m, rest 2 minutes between rounds)
- Tap the ’ Plus’ button in the top right corner to download a workout
- Choose ‘Find a workout online’
- Choose the ‘Run’ tag
- Tap ‘Search’ in the top right corner
- Choose ‘Run 3x800m’ and tap ‘Download’ in the top right corner
- Tap ‘More Button’ (…) and tap ‘Edit’
- You can see how ‘Run 3x800m’ was created by combination of ‘Repeat’ and ‘Chrono’ and ‘Rest’.
Let’s create step by step running intervals (run 3x800m with 2 minutes rest in between)
- Start creating you workout as described in ‘Creating workouts’ hint.
- When you open ‘create a new workout screen’, tap the ‘Add exercise/Repeat or Rest’ button in the bottom left corner
- Choose ‘Repeat’ option. When this table opens, choose ‘For # of rounds’ where you set up timer for 3 Rds
- Tap ‘Add exercise button’ again, choose ‘Chrono’ , write down exercise you will be performing (run 800m)
- Tap again the ‘Add exercise/Repeat or Rest’ button in the bottom left corner and choose ‘Rest’
- Select 2mins
- Tap ‘Close repeat’ button in the bottom of the screen
- You are ready to go! All you need to do is to tap the screen after each completed round.
- After the completion of the workout, you can add your comments (Rx’d button is in the upper right corner of the screen).