Short tutorial on how to create AMRAP workouts in the CrossTimer
The easiest way how to teach you to create this type of workout is to download it from our database and have a look at how it was created. Let’s download ‘Cindy’ (as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups and 15 squats).
- Tap the ’ Plus’ button in the top right corner to download a workout
- Choose ‘Find a workout online’
- Choose the ‘CF girls’ tag
- Tap ‘Search’ in the top right corner
- Choose ‘Cindy’ and tap ‘Download’ in the top right corner
- Tap ‘More Button’ (…) and tap ‘Edit’
- You can see how ‘Cindy’ was created by combination of ‘Repeat’ and ‘Chrono’.
How to create ‘Cindy’ type of workout:
- Start creating you workout as described in ‘Creating workouts’ hint.
- When you open ‘create a new workout screen’, tap ‘Add exercise/Repeat or Rest’ button in the bottom left corner
- Choose ‘Repeat’ option. When this table opens, choose ‘until timer runs out’ where you set up timer for 20 minutes
- Tap ‘Add exercise button’ again, choose ‘Chrono’ , write down exercises you will be performing in each round (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats)
- Tap ‘Close repeat’ button in the bottom of the screen
- You are ready to go! All you need to do is to tap the screen after each completed round.
- After the completion of the workout, you can add your comments (Rx’d button is in the upper right corner of the screen).
CrossTimer will not only be counting your rounds but also time duration of each round and time 20minute interval.